11. November 2010

Welcome to my new sponsor Dakine - Salesmeeting in Chamonix

„What, driving 7 hours to Chamonix and back to the Dakine Sales meeting?“ Ya, I did and it was amazing. Last Sunday I had the pleasure to drive to Chamonix with charming Aline Bock (Freeride Worldtour Winner Snowboard ‘10) to take part in the Dakine Salesmeeting. Meeting the whole Dakine Crew from Hossegor and most of the winter Team was lots of fun and I really enjoyed it getting to know all of them better.
I guess the Pics speak for themselves what a great time we had and that some interesting ideas came up to place the products in a creative way. Like every sales meeting does end with a unforgettable party, so did we.  We had a great night partying and dancing in the legendary “chambre neuf”. Once again, cheers to Aline, it was a pleasure to party with you again like in old days.

And great Thanks to Dakine for the awesome days in Chamonix!!!

Hope to see some of you guys again soon,

Caja


Aline and me under water talking...pretty quiet!

Aline Bock, Ane Enerud, myself
It's called beutifull Bock'n Roll!

Dakine Winter Team, I'm serious.

1, 2, go!

Aline&me fighting hard.

Peak Performance Shop Chamonix

Snowing in Cham!

Driving back home to Innsbruck!