19. Januar 2011

Laax Pipe Training for 3 days and Freestyle Academy every night!

A few weeks ago, Virginie Faivre kind of persuaded me to come to Laax for 3 days and ride the pipe with her, while she was preparing for the Worldcup at Kreischberg/AUT. I liked the idea from beginning, since I always loved to ride the Pipe. So I went to Laax last sunday and spent there 3 days of riding the pipe. Wow, 2 years ago it was the last time, I managed it to ride a pipe and it was quite an experience to shred this huge icy tube(-; But I recognized once again, that I still really enjoy riding the pipe and I can just hope, that we get one soon back home.
Besides having fun in the Halfpipe, I went to the Freestyle Academy every night and I can tell you it's the same amazing place then Woodward. It's worth to go there and practice on new tricks. It's such an awesome playground for everybody who loves to jump around on trampolines and foam pits.
In the end, I decided to go to the Worldcup as well and check it out. Wish me luck, since pipe is not really my homeresort(-; It starts tomorrow!!!

Greets from Innsbruck,
Caja

See how huuuge the Pipe is, I just dissapear in it!!!(-;
I'm lovin it!! Woodward for Bavaria!!
Misty 5
My Marker Bindings were too strong(-;
FOKUS!