12. März 2012

Fiat Freestyle Team Shooting in Kühtai


Last week, I spend a day in Kühtai to shoot some pictures for the Fiat Freestyle Team Germany.  It was a perfect blue bird day with already way too warm temperatures, I tell you, the summer is on its way. Not long to go and we can enjoy the first Park spring days. The pipe was in a really nice shape, still from the Youth Olympics. Also the kickers and rails were some great fun to shred and have a mellow shand productive ooting on. The photographer was no less a figure then the English Pally Learmond. You can see the first results of the shooting soon for sure.
Till then, check the Homepage www.ninequeens.com, 7 days to go and women’s the elite of Freestyle skiing will meet in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis to shred their castle.

Enjoy your last wintermonths,

See you soon,

Caja
Good morning and gettin ready!
I think my photographer is really stoked about the day, right!?!?!
Hiking all day... in the park, awesome!(-;
Gettin rid of my super sharp edges of my brand new Voelkl Kink!
What a cute stroll... haha(-;