24. Januar 2012

Dakine weekend at the FWT in Chamonix

I spent the last weekend with the whole Dakine Crew, my dear friend Aline Bock and many more in Chamonix to ski with the south German retailers. Since I was already in Chamonix I decided to stay longer to watch the guys of the FWT Stop in Chamonix. It was amazing and I'm really stoked for my Voelkl Teammates Janina Kuzma, who got 3rd and Sam Smoothy, who one with an amazing run!!! Congrats guys!!!
Big Thanks to Dakine for those great days!!!! Loved it beeing out there and spent some time with you guys, you're amazing!!!
Now let's ski the snow we got here in Austria...wohooo(-;

Cheers,

Caja
Chamofied once again...(-;
My car... almost gone...
Dakine Crew and Aline Bock... yap, we had quite some fun!
Haha... just saw me at the Peak Performance store, hiking(-;
The best skiing group ever! Thanks guys!
Finish Area of the Junior Comp... they killed it.
Checked out the Peak performance store, sweet one!

Epic Chamonix!